Get the DevCon2Go scheduler for iPad and iPhone
FileMaker Developer Conference – Phoenix, Arizona – July 24 – 27, 2017
The DevCon2Go scheduler has all you need to stay on track while you're at the conference. Plus, it's a great sample solution that shows what you can create in FileMaker for the iPad and iPhone.
This year Claus Lavendt (DataManix / lavendt) added several FileMaker 16 features. It is the demo file for his session ADV008 - See FileMaker Go 16 through the DevCon2Go17 App - Claus Lavendt. New features include in-app updates, JSON based data updates, and improved location monitoring. It also includes a tool for exchanging personal contact information that leverages Geist Interactive's Barcode Generator, created by Jeremy Bante.
With DevCon2Go you can:
- Build a DevCon itinerary tailored to your interests and time.
- Get up to speed on special meetings, services, and events.
- Read about speakers and rate sessions right on the spot..
- Pull up session information when you enter a conference room (using iBeacons).
- Exchange personal information (using QR codes).
- Share data with other devices (using App Extensions).
To make full use of DevCon2Go, make sure you have FileMaker Go 16 installed, with Location and Camera enabled.