Mike Beargie (MainSpring, Inc.)
The FileMaker iOS App SDK is a great tool for developers to deploy complete custom apps to iOS. But did you know that you can take it further and add your own plug-in like functionality, without the need for installing external apps?
In this session you’ll explore installing FileMaker Go plugins and creating your own URL responders that integrate existing SDKs into your FileMaker iOS App SDK custom app.
What you should know
Developers should already be familiar with what the FileMaker iOS App SDK is and how it is used. Familiarity with using the SDK and Xcode is highly recommended.
Products & Technologies
- Materials are not yet available for this session.
What You Will Learn
- Revisit the round-trip technique currently used to integrate FileMaker with other external apps
- Learn how to create your own custom URL responder that works within the FileMaker iOS App SDK
- Learn how to install and use plugins created with the new FileMaker 16 Plugin SDK
- Explore existing SDKs and plugins already available to FileMaker developers to integrate with their own custom apps