Here's a cleaned up and a bit enhanced version of my landscape-timeline web viewer-based calendar.
Improved FM Go touch-handling
• double-click/long-touch into grid for new event
• click on row-title for resource-detail window
• tooltips on events (FM Pro)
Hope it's of use
p.s. FM14 up, best experience in FM16
previous versions and week-calendar here: WeekCalendar with drag and drop
triggering thread here: Week (not weekly) Schedule
• added vertical "now"-timeline. Gets actualised by rerendering of the calendar or by JS by inactivity.
• "_dragstep" now in minutes, for 1 hour set it to 60
• additional switch "_showdate": overrides "_showtime" and displays start- and end-date instead of start- and end-time, might be handy for systems allowing only full-day bookings (12:00 PM to 12:00 PM i.e.)
17/12/23 • added time-grid shown, when day-width allows
17/12/31 - happy new year!
• new switch _halfrow: handle double-booking, display in half-rows (max 2 simultaneous events) if _halfrow = 1
• enhanced version to show resources/events grouped by projects (same resource can be part of multiple projects)
• additional to my CF-based calculated webpage (layout GUI), I've integrated fullcalendar's scheduler (layout GUI Scheduler). The JS-libraries are put in table JSLibraries and the needed ones loaded into global variables on solution start. The page itself is in JSLibraries ID:12, the placeholders get substituted by the calendar-data in field GUI::HTMLScheduler. I've done a few minor tweaks in the CSS-files but most is left unrendered.
• added some language libraries to scheduler, some minor adjustments in presentation.
If you want to add some more languages, take the files from fullcalendar version 3.4, the ones from 3.8 are not compatible.
• date navigation, depending on number of displayed days
• my own FM-rendered calendar (layout GUI): reworked CSS
• FullCalendar-Scheduler (layout "GUI Scheduler"): agendaWeek- and month-view added, script to ftp-upload or mail the html-file to publish on a web server. Inject the "open source" license, if you integrate it in your solution, set the license according to your usage (open source, non commercial, get a valid commercial license: Purchase Scheduler | FullCalendar )
• added a version using JSONP and hash-change technic as shown here: Communicating with a Web Viewer in FileMaker – beezwax > blog
to minimise screen flicker. The hash-change works fine on macOS, unfortunately forces a webviewer reload on windows, so not really a win for win;-)
• added MBS-function to call the JS-functions. If MBS-plugin is installed, active and registered with a valid key, on macOS and Windows its function is used to update the calendar content. If not, on macOS the JSONP/hash-trigger is used, on Windows and iOS JSONP and webviewer-refresh is used.
• found a way around the Windows hash-trigger issue. If you add a named iframe with zero size to the html body and call the fmpURL by window.open('fmp://.....', iframename), the hash-trigger works on windows too.
• updated ResourceCalendar-file. Optimised for larger time range display and additionally integrated fullCalendar-scheduler (layout "GUI Scheduler").
• change in CF "ListOfDate" (make localisation independent) and "setCalendarGrid" for localised month names (set variable _months according your language by uncomment/comment/edit at Let-statement start )
• added language-switcher to "GUI" (en, de, fr, es). Edit "setCalendarGrid" for more localisations.
• fixed refresh on filter toggle
• some representation reworks, weekend background not in timeline row, weekend background also in views > 30 days, if it's large enough.
• on request added 3 additional config-variables: _bhstart, _bhend and _newlength for defining business-hours and the default length of a new event. Now the 1-day view zooms in to defined business-hours range.
• ResourceCalendar, removed unneeded refresh. In Start-script a new global variable $$showactivestate is set, if set to 1, the event gets highlighted on klick (as before), if set to 0 or empty, there's no highlighting means less refresh needed, better responsibility, special on hosted solutions.
• build-date under ?-layout.
• added a simple undo-function, revert last (accidentally) dragged event.
• further refresh optimising by moving HTMLCalendar-calculation to script refresh for better control.
• support for calendar-interaction in WebDirect by calling a CWP-php file instead of the fmp-url. The php-script writes into table Tasks, and a onTimer-script reads the task-entries and run the FM-interaction-scripts. Further information under the ?.
further instructions under layout HowTo / ?.
• additional switch _centerdate. If set to 1 (in set Variable $calendar in script refresh), the date is displayed at noon above the time tag, if 0 at midnight instead of the time tag. Value is set to 1 in this file-version.
• Doubleclick/long touch for new event now respects the _dragstep and does not set the start time just to full hour.
• ResourceCalendar now renders unlimited concurrent/overlapping events, the row-space just increases as much needed. Start- and end-time has to be in 5 minutes grid for overlapping to be detected. For a smaller/larger grid, edit the auto-enter formula of Events::timestampList according to your needs. If you change it, trigger a recalculation of the field by i.e. Replace Field Contents... Events::datefrom --> formula = datefrom.
• Some bug fixing and cleanup, removed unused legacy code. Replaced the recursive CF for the timestampList-calc using Agnès Barouh's CustomList-function to avoid potential recursion limits, and substituted the system dialog on event deletion by a popover. Added unstirred calc-field overlapGrid, used in auto-enter-calcs on Events::timefrom, Events::timeto and Events::timestampList, set to 5 (min.). Change to make overlap-detection-grid wider or smaller.