Here's a cleaned up and a bit enhanced version of my landscape-timeline web viewer-based calendar.
Improved FM Go touch-handling
• double-click/long-touch into grid for new event
• click on row-title for resource-detail window
• tooltips on events (FM Pro)
Hope it's of use
p.s. FM14 up, best experience in FM16
previous versions and week-calendar here: WeekCalendar with drag and drop
triggering thread here: Week (not weekly) Schedule
• added vertical "now"-timeline. Gets actualised by rerendering of the calendar or by JS by inactivity.
• "_dragstep" now in minutes, for 1 hour set it to 60
• additional switch "_showdate": overrides "_showtime" and displays start- and end-date instead of start- and end-time, might be handy for systems allowing only full-day bookings (12:00 PM to 12:00 PM i.e.)
17/12/23 • added time-grid shown, when day-width allows
17/12/31 - happy new year!
• new switch _halfrow: handle double-booking, display in half-rows (max 2 simultaneous events) if _halfrow = 1
• enhanced version to show resources/events grouped by projects (same resource can be part of multiple projects)
• additional to my CF-based calculated webpage (layout GUI), I've integrated fullcalendar's scheduler (layout GUI Scheduler). The JS-libraries are put in table JSLibraries and the needed ones loaded into global variables on solution start. The page itself is in JSLibraries ID:12, the placeholders get substituted by the calendar-data in field GUI::HTMLScheduler. I've done a few minor tweaks in the CSS-files but most is left unrendered.
• added some language libraries to scheduler, some minor adjustments in presentation.
If you want to add some more languages, take the files from fullcalendar version 3.4, the ones from 3.8 are not compatible.
• date navigation, depending on number of displayed days
• my own FM-rendered calendar (layout GUI): reworked CSS
• FullCalendar-Scheduler (layout "GUI Scheduler"): agendaWeek- and month-view added, script to ftp-upload or mail the html-file to publish on a web server. Inject the "open source" license, if you integrate it in your solution, set the license according to your usage (open source, non commercial, get a valid commercial license: Purchase Scheduler | FullCalendar )