Follow these easy steps to create your own customized stream.
- From the Home or News page, click the plus sign to the right of the streams.
You'll see a two-column layout with suggested stream content on the right.
- Enter a name for this stream, for example, FileMaker Cloud, Design, or something else that interests you.
- Drag and drop items from the Suggested People and Places in the right column, add one or more tags you want to follow, or use the Search box to find specific items you want to follow in this stream.
- If you want to receive a notification every time there is a new item in this stream, select Mobile and/or Email from Updates at the top of the page. The option to change your email notifications preferences may be greyed-out and unavailable in your community.
Tip: We strongly recommend leaving Email unselected, which is the default; otherwise, your email notifications could get overwhelming pretty quickly.
Note: Mobile notifications go to the Jive Mobile app if you have it installed on your Android or iOS device. If you don't have this app, mobile notifications don't have any effect.
- To save this new stream, click Done.
You can change or delete this stream any time you want.