About DevCon 2018
Come to DevCon 2018 and connect with other like-minded innovators, experts, and advocates from around the globe about all things FileMaker.
- Connect to new technologies – Learn about integration strategies for cloud, web, and other platforms.
- Connect your skills – Fill the gaps in your development experience.
- Connect with your world – Share best practices with other developers.
DevCon 2018 kicks off with an entire day of instructor-led training by FileMaker Business Alliance Trainers.
- Beginner - Focus on the fundamentals of the FileMaker Platform
- Intermediate - Dive deeper into building fully featured custom apps
- Advanced - Explore complex techniques and cutting-edge innovations
- User Experience - Learn best practices for determining user needs and prototyping your custom app
This year, the general conference sessions are organized into 4 main tracks: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, and Business. Tuesday and Wednesday will also feature two special focus tracks per day that showcase innovative uses for the FileMaker Platform and the hottest topics proposed by the FileMaker Community. We will announce those topic themes when we release the full schedule. Whether you are just starting out or have been developing FileMaker custom apps for years, you’ll find the information that connects with you.
FBA Day and Customer Day
Because our FileMaker Business Alliance partners and customers have special interests that are not always met by the general conference program, Thursday provides a chance for FBA partners and FileMaker customers to attend sessions targeted to them. Customer Day will include several FileMaker in Action sessions that highlight business leaders and citizen developers telling their FileMaker success stories.