Are you looking for FileMaker training to get started with your custom solution?
The Get Started with FileMaker Pro course (http://ulearnit.com.au/get-started-filemaker-pro/) is confirmed for Sydney – 22-23 February.
This course is great for people with little or no experience with FileMaker or databases.
It starts at the very beginning and builds your knowledge and skills to build a custom solution in FileMaker.
What You Will Learn
- The FileMaker Platform – overview of the products and what they do
- Building a Database – three different ways to start a custom database
- Inside a Database – looking at tables, fields and relationships
- Displaying Data with Layouts – creating layouts, using text and field objects
- About Relationships – using keys to form relationships, viewing related data
- More About Layout Objects – formatting objects, using other layout objects
- Calculation and Summary Fields – creating and using
- Scripting to Automate Processes – creating and running scripts
- Exporting Data – methods to extract data from your file
- Securing Your File – how to protect your data file
- Sharing Your File – how to provide access to other users
- Next Steps – where to from here
Visit the course schedule page to book your place now.
If you have any questions about the course, please call on 0481 25 22 14 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.