David Head (uLearnIT)
Why do you need a relational database? How do you create and use a relationship? What are key fields? If you are asking these questions and more, then this is the session for you. Even if you have used the FileMaker relationships graph, this session will take you back to the beginning and ensure that you have a solid understanding of relational design and how it is implemented in a FileMaker app. If you get this right, the next steps in building a robust solution are much easier.
What you should know
All you need to know is that relationships are important in creating most FileMaker solutions.
Products & Technologies
- Please see the attachment(s) below.
What You Will Learn
- Basic concepts of relationships and relational design
- Characteristics of primary and foreign key fields and data
- Creating a one-to-many relationship in the FileMaker Relationships Graph
- Driving a relationship – creating and viewing related records