Sarah Beete (Linear Blue)
With the introduction of FileMaker Cloud it has never been easier to get your custom app out there and available to your teams. This session is designed to help get you up and running quickly while answering some important questions like: What’s an instance? Why can’t I find my key pair? How do I decide which EBS type? Gain knowledge and confidence in your deployment strategy and learn best practices to manage and maintain its performance. Whether you are a FileMaker user or developer, join in for a hands on, step by step guide to deploying custom apps via FileMaker Cloud on AWS.
What you should know
Familiarity with the FileMaker Platform.
Products & Technologies
- Materials are not yet available for this session.
What You Will Learn
- Configure your AWS and FileMaker Cloud accounts
- How to estimate and monitor AWS costs
- Understand dashboards and performance monitors
- SSL introduction and set up