Todd Geist (Geist Interactive)
Modular FileMaker is a guideline for writing re-usable code that can be shared between developers or different projects. The web-site was launched more than 4 years ago, and has proved to be very popular. There are over 60 modules published on the site to date. Times have changed. JSON and Card Windows add some of the much needed native features we lacked back in 2013. It’s time for an update. We’ll look at the new updated guidelines and examine several sample modules. We’ll also introduce everyone to how they can contribute to this important free community resource.
What you should know
Intermediate FileMaker scripting and layout design skills.
Products & Technologies
- Materials are not yet available for this session.
What You Will Learn
- What makes code easy to share
- How to write sharable code
- How to use Modular FileMaker modules
- How to contribute your own modules