Deborah Zempel (Deborah Zempel Consulting)
This session guides beginner developers with tips on how to design starter files that contain their own design standards. You'll learn about creating themes, layout designs, and scripts that enhance a custom app's design. We will demonstrate techniques you can use to help make key app design decisions including: Show the Toolbar, yes or no? Pop up Menu or Pop Up List and why? Popover or Card Window? Button or Button Bar? We will also discuss how design elements differ across platforms and why design is important from a user’s perspective.
What you should know
No previous knowledge required.
Products & Technologies
- Please see the attachment(s) below.
What You Will Learn
- Why a user’s experience is important
- Layout design elements—which to choose and why
- Cross platform design considerations
- How to create a theme and standard layouts that you can use at the start of each project