Beatrice Beaubien (i2eye)
Working with large enterprises can be challenging if you are a FileMaker developer; they have their own processes that have to be accommodated. As a FileMaker developer it is a win-win for the users, you the developer, and ultimately the enterprise. However, FileMaker development has to reflect a sensitivity to the imperatives these processes impose. Ultimately it is a uniquely satisfying experience. This presentation is directed to developers who work, or are considering working, with large enterprises whether in-house or as consultants, but it is also relevant to small business developers.
What you should know
Basic understanding of FileMaker and FileMaker Server.
Products & Technologies
- Please see the attachment below.
What You Will Learn
- Elements of enterprise constraints: risk management, change documentation, security and privacy
- Keys to success: Build strong teams, use Agile strategies, work cooperatively with change management processes
- The opportunity to work with data silos, FileMaker's sweet spot, adds value to an organization
- Engage with confidence; strategies to deal with enterprise challenges