Javier Dura (Afterdata)
Layouts are the primary method of presenting data in any FileMaker app. They are the first thing your customer will see from your solution. Obviously, your scripts and relationships must work as expected but, when it comes to visual design, you can’t fail. Thankfully, we have the opportunity to use themes and styles, but many developers don’t use them at all. Maybe they don´t know how to do it or maybe they don’t think it's worth the effort. In this session, you will lose the fear to work with themes and you will realize that they will save you a lot of time in your work as a FileMaker developer.
What you should know
Products & Technologies
- Please see the attachments below.
What You Will Learn
- Make use of layout themes to create an easily modifiable design
- Choose the right theme for every solution
- How to combine and customize themes to your needs
- Tips to create your own FileMaker template layout