Vincenzo Menanno (Beezwax)
Using the Web Data Connector for Tableau allows you to build world-class data visualizations from your FileMaker data, but that’s just the start. We’ll cover the steps to publish your visualization to Tableau Server and embed it back into your FileMaker application. Finally, we’ll explore using live interactions in your embedded visualization: see a trend, drill into it, and explore the underlying data. Come discover how embedded Tableau dashboards can transform your FileMaker applications, provide management with the insights they need and all from one self contained application.
What you should know
The basics of creating FileMaker applications. Basic relationships, calculations, and scripting.
Products & Technologies
- Please see the attachment(s) below.
What You Will Learn
- Introduction to the Tableau platform and family of products
- Connecting to Tableau's Web Data Connector with FileMaker’s Data API
- Embedding dashboards into your custom FileMaker apps
- Using Tableau Actions to enable interactivity with FileMaker clients