Makah Encarnacao (Soliant Consulting)
As the popular saying goes: “There’s more than one way to pass a parameter!” Okay maybe it’s not that popular, but it should be. In this session, we will explore all the methods to pass multiple parameters in scripting. We will review the very basic methods such as using carriage returns and pipes. And then delve into the more sophisticated methods of using custom functions and JSON. This session also includes a sample file for you to follow along with and to use as reference for your future development.
What you should know
No previous knowledge required.
Products & Technologies
- Materials are not yet available for this session.
What You Will Learn
- Learn the standard method passing parameters
- Learn how to pass multiple parameters using custom functions
- Learn how to pass multiple parameters using JSON
- View demonstrations from a sample file with all methods defined for your reference