Michael O’Neil (Boca Raton Fire Rescue (Retired))
In my position as Division Chief, I inherited some data collection databases as well as the large database I owned. All of these needed to be modified. This session will cover the learning curve and how to mediate this knowledge, prevent mistakes, and the correct things accomplished. It will also cover personal and relationship changes encountered at the work place, and the added responsibilities of database developer and technical support management. We will also discuss the legal aspects of using your own solution.
What you should know
Products & Technologies
- Please see the attachments below.
What You Will Learn
- It’s not what you say but how you say it
- Realistic vs. expected duties and responsibilities
- Workplace relationship changes and management
- Where to turn for when you need some help (Resources database in attachments)