Scott Love (New Millennium Communications, Inc)
Recruiting in the FileMaker space is one of the hardest things any of us ever do. How do you identify those great people out there and use a consistent process to evaluate if you’re a fit? Team leaders struggle all the time—and if you’re having your team members interview, how do you train them to deliver consistent evaluations and feedback? How do you mitigate the "gut check" that can so often lead hiring managers astray? How do you negotiate a reasonable compensation package? This session will explore the tools, processes and best practices that can help improve any recruiting effort.
What you should know
Ever made a bad hire? This session is for you.
Products & Technologies
- Materials are not yet available for this session.
What You Will Learn
- Create a solid job posting and learn where to post it
- Draft a consistent, reproducible interviewing process
- Interview to uncover both soft and hard skills in candidates and evaluate for capability and culture
- Tools! Use Applicant Tracking Software to streamline your process