Molly Connolly (Thorsen Consulting, Inc.)
Every developer needs a plan to stay at the top of their game. Young guns need direction and old timers need to learn new tricks. How do you identify strengths and weaknesses in your own team in order to push yourselves to develop new skills? This session will talk about the variety of technical resources available and give specific techniques on how to develop a plan for yourself and your team.
What you should know
Attendees should have an interest in formalizing their own or their team’s growth and defining measurable goals for improvement.
Products & Technologies
- Materials are not yet available for this session.
What You Will Learn
- Set goals and measure results
- Balance professional development and “getting the job done”
- Identify resources and techniques for faster, better, more useful learning
- Identify when take risks and where to focus efforts