Leslie Kareckas (FileMaker, Inc.)
Got a great product or service but want to improve your marketing? Discover the eight elements of marketing copy that every company’s website should include. Learn how to tailor your message for different audiences including business line managers, developers, and IT pros. Then uncover basic best practices for email, social media, and search engine optimization. Even if you have never written marketing copy before, you’ll come away with concrete tactics you can start using right away to better promote your business.
What you should know
Products & Technologies
- Materials are not yet available for this session.
What You Will Learn
- Defining and researching your target audience and competitive market space
- Writing core, benefit-oriented marketing copy
- Selecting relevant, compelling imagery to complement your content
- Distributing your message effectively online (e.g., social media, web, email)