This session is intended for anyone considering the right type of development methodology for their project, team, or company. This session will walk through Agile and Waterfall methodologies. It will then highlight how FileMaker fits within Agile and how it is an Agile platform. As with any methodology, there are factors to consider when utilizing the method. This session will conclude with a number of factors to consider in order to make FileMaker and Agile work optimally together to build a quick solution.
What you should know
No prerequisites are required, though it would be helpful if the attendee already knew what Agile Methodology refers to.
Products & Technologies
- Materials are not yet available for this session.
What You Will Learn
- Gain general understanding of project management methodologies
- Learn how FileMaker embraces the agile methodology
- Gain perspective on the factors to consider when pairing FileMaker with Agile
- Learn how to alter your existing framework to be more agile