Mark Richman (Skeleton Key)
If you’re like me, you don’t find new clients—they find you. Whether it’s the Partner Search at FileMaker.com, good SEO or AdWords, we’re hoping the phone will ring. Even if we partner with the sales team at FileMaker, Inc., I’d argue it’s still a reactive posture—we’re hoping that a warm opportunity will be dropped into our laps by someone else. In this session, I’ll share how I came to recognize and then address the need for a broader approach. I’ll share how I learned to take a more active role in selling to prospects who knew nothing about the FileMaker Platform, my company, or me.
What you should know
Where does your new business come from now? What would happen to your practice if your primary source of new leads were to suddenly stop producing? How much of your revenue was from new clients last year vs repeat customers?
Products & Technologies
- Please see the attachment(s) below.
What You Will Learn
- Why prospecting matters to your business
- The value of properly articulated and relevant case studies
- How to find potential targets and what to say to them when you do
- Tips for optimizing your outbound sales process