Mike Beargie (MainSpring, Inc.)
Data is worth it’s weight in gold, and the modern battlefront is digital. You’ve heard the news of frequent hacks, breaches, and security exploits at every level of computing; but are you ignoring your own data? Using the latest security features from FileMaker, we’ll discuss how to secure your apps, servers and clients against common threats in today’s modern computing landscape. The session will wrap up with a special focus on securing cloud based servers, such as AWS FileMaker Cloud instances.
What you should know
Attendees should already be familiar with installing FileMaker server.
Products & Technologies
- Materials are not yet available for this session.
What You Will Learn
- Discuss the dangers of insecurity and terminology to identify possible threats
- Discover available security features of FileMaker to easily secure servers and files
- Use methodology to add security testing to your existing development environment
- Extend security to cloud based servers with virtual services