Vanessa Costanzo (Recruiting Pro Software)
With the increasing number of mobile devices, companies are turning to single-purpose custom apps to improve the efficiency of their data acquisition processes. This session will leverage several elements of the FileMaker Platform, including FileMaker Cloud and the iOS App SDK, to efficiently develop a custom app. We will also highlight the benefits of using the Apple App Store and Volume Purchase Program for deployment. We conclude this session with a real-time demo of the key steps in this process, “hands-on” deployment, activation, and sync of a demo file using 360Works Mirror Sync on your iOS devices.
What you should know
General familiarity of custom app development and deployment using FileMaker Go.
Products & Technologies
- Please see the attachments below.
- If you wish to download the iOS app which will be featured in this session, we are providing the instructions below
- This session WILL have updates.
- The demo file and full speaker notes will be available after the session.
What You Will Learn
- Maximizing performance benefits for “offline” custom apps
- Key elements of iOS App SDK custom app creation
- Overview of Apple App Store approval and Volume Purchase Program deployment, including MDM options
- Start to finish demo from custom app solution file to “real-time” deployment on attendee iOS devices