Salvatore Colangelo (Goya Pty Ltd)
The little extra option that appeared in the Insert From URL panel doesn’t seem like much. But it gave FileMaker developers a native way to transfer data to services and applications using web protocols. Integration with web services, file transfer, authentication, cookies are now one button away. In this session we’ll study real world examples and how these integration make FileMaker an even more powerful platform.
What you should know
FileMaker development and basic HTTP knowledge.
Products & Technologies
- Please see the attachment(s) below.
What You Will Learn
- What is cURL and what is it used for
- How to build and parse JSON objects from and into our FileMaker data
- How to implement a web-service integration
- How to create a reusable framework for our integrations