Johan Hedman (Atatiki) Luke Rochester (One Business App Pty Ltd)
Artificial Intelligence is expected to have a greater impact on the global economy by 2030 than both India and China combined (ref: press.pwc.com). Pointing Artificial Intelligence at your internal company data, stored in FileMaker, is a big deal. Come to this session to get tips, tricks and some good solid hands-on technical advice from developers who have already implemented Artificial Intelligence using FileMaker.
What you should know
While there are no prerequisites for this session, intermediate to advanced developers will find the material easier to follow. All attendees will need to bring a passion to innovate and think creatively!
Products & Technologies
- Materials are attached below.
What You Will Learn
- How to create an artificially intelligent app using FileMaker
- How to work with Google’s open source AI called API.ai
- How far you can go using “only” FileMaker (without integrating anything)
- How to structure your data for artificial intelligence