Jesse Barnum (360Works)
This session is NOT about how to run FileMaker Server or FileMaker Cloud using Amazon Web Services (AWS). Instead, we will embark on a one hour tour of the incredibly powerful software as a service (SaaS) offerings from AWS. AWS is the largest cloud computing vendor in the world, with services such as real-time message queues, machine learning, and massive on-demand general computing services. You'll learn how to interact directly with any of these services by sending AWS requests using the FileMaker Platforms Insert from URL, JSON, and encryption features.
What you should know
Experience with the Insert from URL script step, REST APIs, cURL, and JSON.
Products & Technologies
- Please see the attachment(s) below.
What You Will Learn
- How to send AWS requests natively
- Transferring container data to and from Amazon S3
- High-performance audit logging using Kinesis
- Transcription service for audio recordings