Christopher Gauthier (GreenPages, Inc.)
At GreenPages we have been supporting a robust bi-directional FileMaker / SaleForce integration for almost a decade using SaleForce’s legacy SOAP functionality. With the latest release of the FileMaker platform, we are now in the process of streamlining that integration using FileMaker’s native JSON / cURL capabilities. This session will provide working samples of a robust and intuitive FileMaker / Salesforce integration, and offer insight into how other intra-application experiences can be created using a service provider’s API and native FileMaker functionality.
What you should know
Experience with the Insert from URL script step, REST APIs, cURL, and JSON.
Products & Technologies
- Materials are not yet available for this session.
What You Will Learn
- Deciphering the Salesforce REST API documentation
- Authenticating to Salesforce
- Managing opportunities in Salesforce from within FileMaker
- Navigating to a specific record in FileMaker directly from SalesForce