Jim Medema (Surefoot Consulting, Inc)
The FileMaker Beginner Training Day is designed to provide a solid foundation to everything FileMaker for DevCon attendees who are relatively new to the platform. By the end of the day, attendees will have a roadmap from which to move into confidently into the remaining days of DevCon. Upon completion, attendees will have a steady launching pad from which to select and learn from other sessions at the conference.
What you should know
- Materials are not yet available for this session.
What You Will Learn
- Introduction to the FileMaker Platform
- Mastering the core tasks of navigation, operational modes, records, searches, and sorts
- Importing and exporting data and starting the app we will finish by day’s end!
- Tables and Fields, and Intro to Layout Design (part 1)
For students who want to build out the app we created in class, contact Jim at email@example.com to register for the webinar(s) which will be set up in the weeks after DevCon 2018.