Claus Lavendt (DataManix)
EU GDPR stands for the EU General Data Protection Regulation, a new legislation that affects all companies doing business in Europe. The penalties are enormous if you fail to comply. Fines can be as high as €20 million, and it is more comprehensive than previous legislation. We have been working with our customers to help them comply and offer new tools to do so. Come and learn what this is about and the business opportunities this gives us as FileMaker developers to help our customers.
What you should know
Knowledge of the FileMaker platform is helpful as we will talk about which features you can use to comply. General business knowledge helpful.
Products & Technologies
- Materials are not yet available for this session.
What You Will Learn
- Why the new laws affect all of us—including those outside of Europe
- Learn which opportunities this also creates for FileMaker developers
- Learn how to use the FileMaker Platform to comply with the law
- Be a super hero to your clients—be ready to offer good service