Mike Beargie (MainSpring, Inc.)
This master class is designed to teach everything required to set up a FileMaker Server or FileMaker Cloud instance from start to finish. We’ll be compressing a few hundred pages of documentation into a few hours of training. Key points covered will be the three ways to host FileMaker files, licensing and scaling up to 500 users, security with SSL installs, AWS administration for FileMaker Cloud setup, ports and firewalls, troubleshooting, and using the command line utility and the FileMaker Admin API to control your server.
- Materials are not yet available for this session.
What You Will Learn
- • Learn how to deploy a FileMaker server and FileMaker cloud instance from start-to-finish
- Set up and manage security and backups, including generating and installing SSL certificates
- Discuss licensing and hardware considerations in planning your deployment
- Master your server with troubleshooting and monitoring techniques