Susan Fennema (Beyond the Chaos, LLC) Martha Zink (Soliant Consulting, Inc.)
If FileMaker development became a board game, this would be it. GUESS WHO? A client, a project manager, and developers working toward one cooperative goal: Create a useful business app. What CLUEs should you look out for? How do you manage RISK? When is your team in TROUBLE? FileMaker development is no TRIVIAL PURSUIT. In this session, you’ll see the LIFE of a project play out. You’ll help decide what CHUTES AND LADDERS appear during the development process. You’ll see how each member of the team reacts to the changing expectations. Attend this session and you won’t be SORRY.
What you should know
Products & Technologies
What You Will Learn
- Learn about the development process
- Understand the value of project management
- Discuss the importance of the team dynamic
- Explore how to make customers happy
- Materials are not yet available for this session.