Wim Decorte will talk about all kinds of things related to FileMaker Server:
- The age-old conundrum between the number of cores and core speed
- The four traditional bottlenecks
- The various FMS processes
- The new Data API
- IoT (Internet of Things), including Wim's current IoT project
|Also Rosemary Tietge will start the first half hour on The FileMaker Community Roadmap.|
About the Speakers
- Winner of the 2015 FileMaker Excellence Award "FileMaker Community Leader of the Year"
- Winner of the 2013 Soliant "Rising Sun" Award
- Winner of the 2010 HSBC Technology & Services Organization Peer Award for “Most Awesome”
- Winner of the 2002 FileMaker Excellence Award, “For Technical Excellence and Best practices on the FileMaker Platform”
Wim is a key contributor to the forum for FileMaker Solution Alliance members. Well-respected and spoken highly of by his peers, Wim is a technical standout on the forums, offering his time selflessly. He has also contributed to the developer community by collaborating on white papers and technical briefs. Wim has also been a valuable player in FileMaker's efforts to make inroads to IS/IT departments.
Rosemary Tietge: FileMaker's Inc's Technical Marketing Evangelist (i.e. FileMaker Community Leader, and content lead for annual FileMaker Developers Conference): That means we see the fabulous fruit of her labors right here in the FileMaker Community and at FileMaker Developer Conferences.
Prior to joining FileMaker, Inc., Rosemary was the publishing technology manager at Harvard University Press and an independent FileMaker developer. When she's not in the office, you'll find her playing with string in her spinning, knitting, and weaving studio or outside hiking in the hills around San Jose.
Watch the presentations: DIGFM: All Things Server +Community Roadmap (11/8/2018; Santa Clara, CA) - YouTube
See video in Community with searchable transcript: DIGFM: All Things Server +Community Roadmap (11/8/2018, Video)
RSVP: Include your FileMaker Community user name to get an extra reminder before the meeting and to be announced so others have an opportunity to get to know you. (Also, even a 'No' adds you to our mailing list for six months.)
5201 Patrick Henry Dr.
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Discuss this meeting DIGFM: All Things Server +Community Roadmap (11/8/2018; Santa Clara, CA)