Change Tooltip background color from grayish / white-ish to yellow.

Idea created by MacCarl on Jan 8, 2016
    Active
    Score0

FMPro 14.04 Advanced

OS 10.11.2

21.5" Mac Desktop, Mid-2010, 3 GHZ Intel i5

I have been a 79 year old Mac enthusiast since 1986 and started using FileMaker in 1998. Since then, I have created over 39 applications using hundreds of yellow tooltips. I don't even remember when they first appeared.This non-yellow change is a dramatic departure from what I'm use to. When I hover over fields or objects in the Browse mode, my regular tooltips, in fmp.14.0.4 and El Capitan 10.11.2, have light gray tooltips. They're blend in with the background, are very difficult to read and are confusing. Gray or clear background tooltips obscure the ultimate purpose of accessibility, learning, feedback, & control which yellow tooltips has long stood for. Contrast and separation is very important when users or developers become senior citizens. I've used yellow tooltips for everything I've learned about creating and using FileMaker because of yellow tooltips. They're used everywhere. I suggest a user request using the inspector option to give users at least the yellow standard or perhaps several other color choices.