In FM13 the calculation editor showed you the name of the field you were editing:
In FM14 this is gone:
=> You often find yourself asking yourself …. what am I editing again?
Please bring the field name back to the editor, so that you are reminded what you are editing.
- Same benefits of having it in fm<14
- You know what you are editing
- You can make a screenshot and send it to a colleague or another developer with the text “please implement” / “Please correct"
- Editing fields
- Teamwork: Sending screenshots / Delegating work to other developers
- Creating databases while being interrupted and forgetting what you were working on.