Currently little red arrows indicate when a theme or a style has been changed. But there is no information available about WHAT has changed. This makes it difficult to know if one should SAVE the theme/style or RESET it back to its original definition.
It must be possible to discover WHAT has changed. One possible mechanism would be a tool-tip on the red arrows which illustrate what has changed:
The problem is that if changes are saved, which were meant to be thrown away, this can wreak havoc across ALL layouts! The damage can be quite devastating.
- Helps Improve UX of Layouting with Themes and Styles
- Much easier to develop themes and styles
- Less likely to wreak havoc
- Less FEAR when using themes and styles
- Greater productivity
- Developing themes and styles