I like to see a filter for the script list. With the applied filter only matching scripts will be shown in the list.
Possible filters are:
- Filter by Folder (see: Filter scripts by folders)
- Filter by "Shown in Scripts Menu" (see: Scripts menu checkbox in Script Folders)
- Filter by Tags (see: Text & Color Tags for Scripts)
- Filter by "Full Access Privileges"
- Filter by "Show incompatible Scripts for platform (Macintosh/Windows/Server/iOS/Custom Web Publishing/FileMaker WebDirect)" (i.e. the platform "Server" is selected, then a script that uses a command like "Set Zoom Level" should be shown in the script list)
Other developers might want to see more filters.