Layout issues

Idea created by device4u on Feb 27, 2017
    Active
    Score-1
    • No one has voted for this idea

4. There are two issues listed here.

Updating layout objects across all layouts sounds like you want a global type of layout.  True?  But since each layout is specifically individualized, it sounds like you only want certain objects to be global across layouts.  True?

If either is the case, I would recommend posting this suggestion to the Product Ideas board at:    Product Ideas

The Product Ideas board is monitored by Product Management and Development.  All entries are read, discussed and considered for possible implementation in a future release.

Your example is a little different with adding a menu item.  You can do this by creating a new menu, and have all layouts use that menu.  When you add a new menu item to the menu set, then all layouts that use that menu set will be updated.

Please i will appreciate some help based on the issues listed above. I had previously contact FMP customer care and forum about this.

I was told to shear this here for some advice on how to go about this issue for a solution. Thanks.