Buttons and Button Bars give options on how to handle a current running script:
This almost hidden Option determines how to act when another script is already running.
Lets say, a Script A is running. Now, a Script B is triggered via Button/Button Bar:
In any case, Script B will interrupt Script A. The Options with Button/Button Bar will determine how to deal with the current Script A:
• Pause (the default?!!!): A paused script remains paused. => the user gets lost, 'specially when Toolbar is hidden.
• Resume: A paused script will be resumed after the button’s script runs. => as should be the default!
• Exit: A current paused script is exited. If the current script was called by another script, control returns to the original script. => ??
• Halt: Execution of all scripts (except the button’s script) is halted. => to continue later OR to leave the user in misery?!
First priority should be that the "current Script" (Script A) should proceed anyway. Second priority should be that a "current Script" finishes first, before another scripts starts.
I would like to see changes as followed:
• Resume: A paused script will be resumed after the button’s script runs. => should be set as the Default
• first-things-first: A current script will run thru before the button’s script runs. => should be added as another option