It is no longer the FDA who require computer systems to be validated but other industries or organiations who are in regulated fields are starting to require this for certification.
- How does this impact the planning, design and execution of data and software systems
- How does your coding practice help or hinder the ultimate goal
- How to document your work, during and after the fact
- How to test and control the code the first time through
- How to not break it later (second generation failures)
- Risk analysis for your scripts and systems