This is probably one of the biggest change in our platform recent history, and yet it's not so commented.
The simple fact that a FileMaker external source can now be defined with a variable widens the horizon tremendously.
In this session we will explore the potential for
- vertical solutions, including iOS SDK / AppStore
- switch from test data to production data
- medical and other highly secured environments (in combination with encryption functions)
- off-line application and synchronisation
- archiving large databases
- multilingual / regional interfaces