AnsweredAssumed Answered

Question about layout creation.

Question asked by armanavakian on Jan 2, 2011
Latest reply on Jan 2, 2011 by RickWhitelaw

Title

Question about layout creation.

Hello, this is my first time posting and im a relatively new user of filemaker pro. My question is in regards to creating and editing a layout.

I have created a database for all the diffrent flowers and materials that we use. We have a few fields like Name, Category, Cost per stem, per bunch, Retail price per stem per bunch, color, description, and images. 

What we want to do is create a layout to make like a brochure for our front counter so our employees can look at it and quickly see a picture of the flower, retail prices, name and description. We want to make it 2 columns going down and maybe have 4 or 5 records per column.

Now on to my question. When i make the layout, i dont want the field name to show. For example...on the layout it will say Name : Flower name. We dont want to have the field title in this layout. We just want to it be "Flower Name". Is there anyway to do that? I dont really know if i gave enough information or asked the question clearly. If anyone can help that would be greatly appreciated.

Outcomes