I use Inno for my Runtime. It works fine but I've noticed that the:
won't update to the new MyAppVerName I've changed to. Originally it had been:
RTname pc64 yymmdd
I have made sure the '.iss' file is save, closed/ re-opened Inno and I've renamed the 'RTname PC-64' folder so that the Inno-produced .exe is forced to remake a new directory, but I still get 'RTname PC-64', despite it not existing within the Inno.iss file.
Oddly I can rename the Inno output (.exe) file, desktop icon and RT.exe file within the 'RTname PC-64' folder.
If possible I'd rather edit the .iss file than start from scratch because dealing with all the subfolders within the FM RT is pretty grim.