Community News

jbrown
We at Geist Interactive are pleased to present Editor. It is a fully-featured rich-text editor that allows us to write and format text, store the formatting, and retrieve it for later editing.   Learn more about it here. Download the demo (completely unlocked with a 1000 character limit).   Enjoy
in Product Announcements
steve_ssh
Synopsis:   This document is to share a pair of companion custom functions that I wrote in response to this post:           https://community.filemaker.com/message/776755   The functions translate FileMaker rich text content into a format which can be expressed using just plain text.  As in the post above, use cases could include any scenario…
in App Innovations
monkeybreadsoftware
Nickenich, Germany - (July 17th, 2018) -- MonkeyBread Software today is pleased to announce MBS FileMaker Plugin 8.3 for macOS, iOS, Linux and Windows, the latest update to their product that is easily the most powerful plugin currently available for FileMaker Pro. As the leading database management solution for Windows, macOS, iOS and the web,…
in Product Announcements
monkeybreadsoftware
Hi,   in this thread I want to post to you what's new in 8.3 prerelease plugins.   Download is available as usual here: https://www.monkeybreadsoftware.de/filemaker/files/Prerelease/   If you like our plugin, bookmark, like or forward this thread. If not, well you can ignore it.   Thanks for supporting our plugin.   For questions please do not…
in Product Announcements
monkeybreadsoftware
  17. Juli 2018 - Monkeybread Software veröffentlicht heute das MBS Plugin für FileMaker in Version 8.3, mit inzwischen über 5300 Funktionen eines der größten FileMaker Plugins überhaupt. Hier einige der Neuerungen:   Wenn Sie eine Farbe auswählen möchten, können Sie die neuen ColorPanel Funktionen verwenden. Bei MacOS zeigen wir die Palette an…
in Product Announcements
mdenyse
fmPDA ♥ v1 - Modular FileMaker Edition   Today I released fmPDA - Modular FileMaker Edition. A set of Modular FileMaker Scripts for Data API and Admin API access for your FileMaker solution. Perfect for standalone apps, such as ones built with the iOS SDK.   This release requires FileMaker 17.   It's available on GitHub as part of the main… (Show more)
in Product Announcements
mdenyse
This document is intended to provide a list of available packages/wrappers for use with FileMaker's Data API and Admin API interface. If you don't see a package in the lists below please let me know and I will add it.   Data API Language Package Author URL C# fmdata Nate Bross GitHub - fuzzzerd/fmdata: A simple .NET Standard client for the…
in Product Announcements
fmpdude
Since problems have been reported with FMS and installed Java versions, please be careful with Java and FMS using this tutorial. There are warnings in the tutorial below. Additionally, the code below is not intended to be production ready, just another example showing how to drastically enhance the power in FMP.   ---------------   This tutorial…
in App Innovations
glennsingleton
Next month the latest version of fmp2Word, the FileMaker to Microsoft Word template system will be released.   Version 3 brings full cross platform compatibilty, hosted by fm server (Mac or Windows), with a mixture of concurrent Mac or Windows clients (version 12 & above), single user and runtime versions are available. Well really just the same… (Show more)
in Product Announcements
mrwatson-gbs
cURL Specification: https://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3986.txt     Getting started with the new cURL options is quite daunting and a steep learning curve.   As there seems to be no good source about the purpose of the various FileMaker cURL options, I am starting this document to fill that gap - based on the ETS-info from FMI + my own internet…
in App Innovations
HOnza
Prague, CZ — July 13, 2018 —24U releases 24U SimpleHasp Plug-In 2.0 for the FileMaker 17 Platform   24U SimpleHASP Plug-In allows FileMaker developers to secure their solutions with hardware keys, protecting their data and intellectual property in a simple yet powerful way. This plug-in uses Sentinel HL USB dongles which serve as strong… (Show more)
in Product Announcements
jbrown
SVGInator This is a free tool from Geist Interactive that makes your SVGs FileMaker-Ready. Check it out!
in Product Announcements
DB services
In this article we cover how to make your FileMaker do even more for you by integrating with one of the largest e-mail platforms! Importing e-mails from gmail into your database makes contact management that much easier!   FileMaker GMail Integration   Joseph Yeager dbservices.com
in Product Announcements
Load more items