FileMaker, Inc. News

AnnMonroe
Today, FileMaker launched a new film series, Innovation Without the Hype. Help spread the word by sharing the films.   https://www.filemaker.com/workplace-innovation/films/   The campaign is part of a larger strategic move to define a new category for the FileMaker Platform as the world’s leading Workplace Innovation Platform.   To grow… (Show more)
in News
RosemaryTietge
We are expanding the FileMaker Community MVP program this year. We have a group of 7 amazing MVPs right now, but to make the community even better we need many more.   About the program FileMaker MVPs help customers succeed by sharing their knowledge, leadership, and creativity within the FileMaker Community. FileMaker MVP status is awarded for a… (Show more)
RosemaryTietge
I hope you caught the keynote session this morning or, if you are not at DevCon, watched the livestream. If you missed the livestream, we will be publishing the video from this morning's special session later this week on our Workplace Innovation Platform web site. The FileMaker Community is core to the Workplace Innovation Platform category… (Show more)
in News
RosemaryTietge
We are expanding the FileMaker Community MVP program this year. We have a group of 7 amazing MVPs right now, but to make the community even better we need many more.   About the program FileMaker MVPs help customers succeed by sharing their knowledge, leadership, and creativity within the FileMaker Community. FileMaker MVP status is awarded for a… (Show more)
RosemaryTietge
My head is about to explode. DevCon starts in 6 days. ShariMartinez, the rest of the DevCon team, and I are (mostly) ready for the big event. All that's left is packing our bags, flying to Dallas, and setting up on site. And polishing our cowboy boots. And stuffing all the goodie bags. And practicing a few presentations. And 1000 other things I'll… (Show more)
RosemaryTietge
My head is about to explode. DevCon starts in 6 days. ShariMartinez, the rest of the DevCon team, and I are (mostly) ready for the big event. All that's left is packing our bags, flying to Dallas, and setting up on site. And polishing our cowboy boots. And stuffing all the goodie bags. And practicing a few presentations. And 1000 other things I'll… (Show more)
in DevCon
RosemaryTietge
  FileMaker 17 Certification is now available through Pearson VUE.  Register here.   FileMaker 17 Certification demonstrates that you have achieved an essential level of knowledge, experience and skills in developing FileMaker solutions. As a FileMaker Certified developer you'll be able to: Expand your skill set and become a more well-rounded… (Show more)
in News
RosemaryTietge
FileMaker, Inc. has released FileMaker Pro 17.0.2 Advanced and FileMaker Go 17.0.3. Both releases address bug fixes and various compatibility issues.   Learn more FileMaker Pro 17.0.2 Advanced FileMaker Go 17.0.3   Download now FileMaker Pro 17.0.2 Advanced: Under the in-product Help menu select Check for Updates Or visit… (Show more)
in News
roparry
Custom App Academy is an interactive, easy and free way to learn about the FileMaker Platform. But you already knew that. Today, we are announcing the biggest update to Custom App Academy since it's launch nearly 1 year ago... with a fresh look and lots of exciting new learning material.  Here's a detailed look at what's new in the Custom App… (Show more)
in News
dominiquegoupil
With the launch of the FileMaker 17 Platform today, we are pleased to announce new licensing programs that replace our previous programs. The primary new offering is called FileMaker User Licensing. It is available now from the FileMaker Store or your preferred reseller partner.   The FileMaker User Licensing program is platform centric rather… (Show more)
in News
RosemaryTietge
Here are 10 reasons not to miss DevCon this year:   10 – Get a sneak peek of what's on the FileMaker roadmap at the Keynote Address.   9 – Learn all about the brand-new features in the FileMaker 17 Platform.   8 – Take a technical deep dive at any one of 5 Under the Hood sessions.   7 – Perfect your cornhole skills and line dance the night… (Show more)
Load more items