Community News

FabriceNordmann
FM AuditLog Pro 2.0 - 1-more-thing 1-more-thing FM AuditLog Pro 2.0, a native and powerful audit log for FileMaker, including roll back features for all data types. WebDirect and FileMaker Go compatible Devcon discount extended until Aug 31. Use code fmdevcon18 to get a 20% discount. Shared with Jive Anywhere… (Show more)
in Product Announcements
monkeybreadsoftware
At the FileMaker Developer Conference 2018 in Grapevine Texas, I got awarded with the FileMaker Excellence Award for Innovation for my MBS Plugin:     Thanks everyone for the good wishes. The last 12 years have been an incredible journey and we look forward to the next years to add even more features for FileMaker. We hope you enjoy our…
in Product Announcements
monkeybreadsoftware
Hi,   in this thread I want to post to you what's new in 8.3 prerelease plugins.   Download is available as usual here: https://www.monkeybreadsoftware.de/filemaker/files/Prerelease/   If you like our plugin, bookmark, like or forward this thread. If not, well you can ignore it.   Thanks for supporting our plugin.   For questions please do…
in Product Announcements
fmpdude
Since problems have been reported with FMS and installed Java versions, please be careful with Java and FMS using this tutorial. There are warnings in the tutorial below. Additionally, the code below is not intended to be production ready, just another example showing how to drastically enhance the power in FMP.   ---------------   This tutorial…
in App Innovations
bhamm@mac.com
I've tested all of these Apple URL schemes, and most of the third-party app schemes (for the apps/services I have). URL schemes can/and sometimes do change, so this list will be updated as needed. If you see something wrong, send me a message. This isn't meant to be an exhaustive list. The aim is to maintain a list of widely used/common apps for…
in App Innovations
weihaoding
Tableau is a leading Business Intelligence (BI) and charting product that gained its popularity among the FileMaker community in the past couple of years. With FileMaker 16 introducing the Tableau connector, Tableau can connect to a FileMaker solution utilizing the FileMaker Data API without having to export data from FileMaker then import into…
in App Innovations
360Works
360Works at DevCon 2018: Discount Extended! We had a great time at the 2018 FileMaker Developer Conference in Grapevine, Texas. Nothing gets the 360Works team more excited than demonstrating our products and meeting other FileMaker Developers! We are pleased to announce that we will be extending our DevCon discount until Friday, August 17, 2018.… (Show more)
in Product Announcements
steve_ssh
Synopsis:   Over the last few days I had fun playing around with a technique for gathering data from the current found set into well-formed JSON.  This post shares some of that experimentation.     Background:   In the Community, there has already been considerable discussion and exploration of the topic of gathering found set data through a…
in App Innovations
JoeScarpetta
Hi everyone! I had a great time at FileMaker DevCon 2018.  This is just a reminder that Jarvis 5 is 30% off with code DEVCON30 until 8/17. Email info@scarpettagroup.com for more info and check out Jarvis here: Jarviscrm.com
in Product Announcements
jbrown
Geist Interactive is pleased to announce our Karbon Framework will be released at FileMaker DevCon 2018! Read the Karbon Manifesto!   Here's a little bit about KarbonKarbon is a FREE framework for building ambitious custom FileMaker applications for the modern era.  Karbon's first iteration is a Customer Relationship Management set up. It uses… (Show more)
in Product Announcements
steve_ssh
Synopsis:   This document is home for a custom function that I use whenever I need to work with an external file that is (to be) located in the FMP temp directory.   Because different functionality requires different styles of path (e.g. FMP path, Posix path, URL), I found it helpful to encapsulate the details of proper path composition into a…
in App Innovations
mdenyse
This document is intended to provide a list of available packages/wrappers for use with FileMaker's Data API and Admin API interface. If you don't see a package in the lists below please let me know and I will add it.   Data API Language Package Author URL C# fmdata Nate Bross GitHub - fuzzzerd/fmdata: A simple .NET Standard client for the…
in Product Announcements
Load more items