Community News

jbrown
Click to view contentMakes it easy to use, design and share powerful interface widgets, like calendars, gauges, charts, and timers. Pick from the constantly growing set of included widgets or build your own.   WidgetStudio Teaser on Vimeo Coming Soon Created By clind
in Product Announcements
stuwoodhouse
Click to view contentTime to Reload   The landscape of FileMaker development is embracing other breeds and creeds more and more every day – just ask our new friend Moogie.   With each passing day, we see more and more pioneering developers venturing into the outer limits of FileMaker integration – with JavaScript a clear forerunner.   Our Reactor plugin was built… (Show more)
in Product Announcements
Brian Hamm
I've tested all of the Apple and FileMaker URL schemes, and most of the third-party app schemes (for the apps/services I have). URL schemes can/and sometimes do change, so this list will be updated as needed. If you see something wrong, send me a message. This isn't meant to be an exhaustive list. The aim is to maintain a list of widely…
in App Innovations
monkeybreadsoftware
As you may know we already made functions to catch scroll wheel events for FileMaker on Windows and trigger a script to move between records.   FileMaker Pro Advanced 17 misses the feature for mouse wheel navigation for the navigation view in the toolbar.   For MBS FileMaker Plugin 9.1, we added MacOS support for FM.MouseWheelScriptTrigger…
in Product Announcements
jameshea
Click to view contentBy James Hea Project Manager FileMaker 17 Certified Direct Impact Solutions   OK. I got busted. I was reviewing my code with a colleague and some errors came up while executing the code. He immediately asked, “Do you have error capture on for that?” Blush. I should’ve known better. So I thought it would be a good time to brush up on my error…
in App Innovations
360Works
Embed FMP URLs in Your Apple Calendar Events       Get ready to impress your clients! In today’s video, Joe demonstrates how a veterinarian can arrive at a patient's appointment and save time by having all of the patient's records in FileMaker he needs at the click of an Apple Calendar link in an event. If you haven’t heard by now, using… (Show more)
in Product Announcements
jbrown
Click to view contentJoin Geist Interactive on 3/13 at 10am PDT for a free webinar on Otto, Our Automated Deployment and Dev-Ops utility for FileMaker Server.   https://www.geistinteractive.com/2019/02/12/otto-webinar/
in Product Announcements
schermpeter
Click to view contentEncryption plug-in for FileMaker Pro 17 adds compatibility with OpenSSL.   Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands, February 12, 2019–Troi today announced the immediate availability of Troi Encryptor Plug-in 5.0 for FileMaker Pro 17. What is Troi Encryptor Plug-in?Troi Encryptor Plug-in is a very powerful tool for securing your FileMaker data,… (Show more)
in Product Announcements
willemjan
Click to view contentManage your FileMaker SolutionsThe first version manager made for FileMaker.   User friendly app for reviewing your changes in code Error check your code Report of your coding work done! Cloud computing for large ddr processing     Please checkout our new product fmversion.com     E: sales@kempenautomatisering.nl T: +31 035 77 30 111    … (Show more)
in Product Announcements
Brian Hamm
This is part of a SwiftFM service class I wrote for the Data API. To see a list of functions and how to call them, visit:   GitHub - starsite/SwiftFM: A service class for Swift to work with the FileMaker Data API   The following example will get you started checking the status of an existing token, refreshing expired tokens, and making sure…
in App Innovations
monkeybreadsoftware
Hello,   in this thread I want to post to you what's new in 9.1 prerelease plugins.   Download is available as usual here: https://www.monkeybreadsoftware.de/filemaker/files/Prerelease/   If you like our plugin, bookmark, like or forward this thread. If not, well you can ignore it.   Thanks for supporting our plugin.   For questions please do not… (Show more)
in Product Announcements
mdenyse
This document is intended to provide a list of available packages/wrappers for use with FileMaker's Data API and Admin API interface. If you don't see a package in the lists below please let me know and I will add it.   Data API Language Package Author URL C# fmdata Nate Bross GitHub - fuzzzerd/fmdata: A simple .NET Standard client for the…
in Product Announcements
davidhead
Click to view contentuLearnIT has just released a new eBook titled "17 Practical FileMaker Secrets".     Learn some of the secrets of professional FileMaker developers for more efficiency in your development. The 17 secrets are from layout design, scripting, calculations and more.   We would be surprised if you didn’t know any of these but likewise surprised if… (Show more)
in Product Announcements
Load more items