8 Replies Latest reply on Apr 18, 2012 12:04 AM by Sorbsbuster

Filemaker

AndrewLeary

Title

Filemaker & Windows 7 Issue: saving .pdf script not working since Windows 7 upgrade

To anyone who has advice or can help-

I've been successfully utilizing Filemaker scripts to save .pdf documents. Yet since our computers were upgraded to Windows 7, FM can no longer save 'current records' to the file path that previously worked. An error pops up like the following:

".pdf could not be created on this disk. Use a different name, make more room on the disk, unlock it or use a different disk."

Here are some specifcs abou the set up that I have going that may be helpful for problem solvers:

-We use multiple computers on one network. The computer where the file path is being stored has the ability to run the 'save .pdf script' just fine, as it should be running. The problem comes when any of the other computers are attempting to utilize FM to save .pdf into the remote file.

-Outside of FM, all of the problematic computers have full access to the remote filepath in question and can add, delete and edit any of the files within. 

I am hoping that someone can steer me into the right direction on this. None of our script hax been alterted since the change over to Windows 7, so I don't believe it has to do with scripting. Any help much appreciated!