2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 20, 2013 9:23 AM by philmodjunk

Filemaker 12 Advanced Connection Failed

galeton

Title

Filemaker 12 Advanced Connection Failed

I developed a solution that connects to the internet and gathers information from different web sites. Now every time I run trhe program I get the following pop-up box:  Filemaker Pro Connection Failed. When I click OK it run for a couple of seconds and then the box appears agian. Anyone else with the same problem have a solution? Thanks.

• 1. Re: Filemaker 12 Advanced Connection Failed
          schamblee

You will have to give more information.  It would help if you would attach a copy of the script that is causing the error. 

• 2. Re: Filemaker 12 Advanced Connection Failed
            philmodjunk

Is this a database on your machine or is it hosted from a different computer?

To post a script to the forum:

1.           You can upload a screen shot of your script by using the Upload an Image controls located just below Post A Answer.
            3.           You can print a script to a PDF, open the PDF and then select and copy the script as text from the opened PDF to your clipboard for pasting here.
            5.           If You have FileMaker Advanced, you can generate a database design report and copy the script as text from there.
            7.           If you paste a text form of the script, you can use the Script Pretty box in the Known Bugs List database to paste a version that is single spaced and indented for a more professional and easier to read format.