First, some caveats about Bento:
• Bento is not a relational database. You can relate data between different tables (libraries) using manual selection techniques -- not primary and foreign key values.
• Bento 3 database sharing is local area network only.
• Bento reporting and exporting is very, very, basic.
• FileMaker layouts and relationships can not be transferred to Bento.
• There is no scripting, conditional tests, or functions.
• Calculations are basic.
Suggest you download the 30 day Bento trial version on two computers to see if it meets your needs.