1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 4, 2009 8:01 AM by TSGal

FileMaker 7 v.3 flickering...printing warped pages

WyandottePublishing

Title

FileMaker 7 v.3 flickering...printing warped pages

I have not had a problem with this system until last week.

I went in to change a field on the page and went to print the copies and the page flickered, the text basically triple-spaced and printed that way.

Well, I assumed we just needed to update the patches, so I did. Now when I print, the pages are still printing out triple-spaced however, on the computer screen they are no longer flickering and staying as they are supposed to look. 

This wouldn't be a problem if I didn't have 500 letters to send out by Wednesday, using this program. 

If anyone has a solution, please reply quickly because I need to know. Thanks!

• 1. Re: FileMaker 7 v.3 flickering...printing warped pages
          TSGal

WyandottePublishing:

Thank you for your post.

Pull down the View menu and select "Preview Mode".  This is exactly what is being sent to the printer driver.  If this is displaying single-spaced, then the printer driver is interpreting the data differently.  If this is occurring, then let me know what OS, printer, and version of printer driver being used.

If Preview Mode is displaying the information triple-spaced, then there has been a change to your current layout.  Pull describe your layout.  It may be that just the Body part was inadvertently sized to a larger height.

Any additional information you can provide may be helpful in narrowing down the possible causes.

TSGal

FileMaker, Inc.