Filemaker Access over VPN
Hi, we are running FM Server 11 on a Apple XServe. We have setup VPN access for our staff so they can log in remotely if they wish to. This sounds all nice and simple but we have run into a wierd problem.
The VPN connects fine and if the user is using and ethernet cable everything works well. However if the user is connecting over wireless they cannot access any fileMaker databases. I have looked into all of the below varibles and cannot find anything that sticks out.
* End users ISP (doesn't seem to matter)
* End users Wireless device (Doesn't seem to matter)
* End users router (Doesn's seem to matter)
* OS Version (Tried Mac OS X 10.6 to 10.8
* FIleMaker Client version (affects 10 and 11 and all versions of these)
All of the laptops are Apple MacBook Pros with either OS X 10.6 or 10.8 installed, I have yet to run some tests on a PC, I am hoping to do that tonight.