A Google "SQL Server Stored Procedures filemaker"
Friday, June 27, 2008
Understanding FileMaker ESS (And Convincing Your SQL DBA That It Is Safe!)
10 02 12 Well, in Filemaker, you can use ODBC Data sources to connect to SQL Databases and use them in Filemaker. But what if you need more flexibility or other features? Like...
- having database server user selectable, so your users can decide on runtime which server is used with what credentials?
- you simple want to call a store procedure on a SQL Server to trigger something on a database?
- you simply want to run a query to lookup some value.
- executing a special SQL command, for example to cleanup database?
- Export/Import data from sqlite database file.
- access database of some other application to directly change a value
Link #18 not too usefulCalling SQL stored procedures from within filemaker?
Calling SQL stored procedures from within filemaker?
sometimes google fails to find a definitive answer
You might want to download the 30 day free trial and experiment. Feel free to post what you find out back to the forum--others might have the same question in the future.